This brochure supplement provides information about Mikail Stukalo that supplements the Gainy, Inc. brochure. You should have received a copy of that brochure. Contact us at info@Gainy.app if you did not receive Gainy, Inc.’s brochure or if you have any questions about the contents of this supplement.
Additional information about Mikhail Stukalo (CRD # 7589528) is available on the SEC's website at https://www.adviserinfo.sec.gov.
Item 2 Educational Background and Business Experience
Year of Birth: 1981
Formal Education After High School:
- Moscow Institute for Foreign Relations , BSc. Economics w/ honors, 1998-2002
- London Business School, MBA, 2012-2013
- Georgia State University, DBA, 2014-2017
- Gainy, Inc. Chief Investment Officer, CCO 2022-present
- Fidelity Investments, Quantitative Research Analyst, 2021-2022
- Fidelity Investments, Principal Data Scientist AI CoE, 2019-2021
- Svarog Capital Advisors, Partner, 2006-2015
- SARS Capital, Vice President, 2005-2006
- Renova Capital, Vice President, 2004-2005
- Troika Dialog, Senior Analyst, 2001-2004
Item 3 Disciplinary Information
Form ADV Part 2B requires disclosure of certain criminal or civil actions, administrative proceedings, and self-regulatory organization proceedings, as well as certain other proceedings related to suspension or revocation of a professional attainment, designation, or license. Mr. Stukalo has no required disclosures under this item.
Item 4 Other Business Activities
Mr. Stukalo is not actively engaged in any other investment-related business or occupation.
Item 5 Additional Compensation
Mr. Stukalo does not receive economic benefits including compensation for sales, client referrals or new accounts.
Also, refer to the Fees and Compensation, Client Referrals and Other Compensation, and Other Financial Industry Activities and Affiliations section(s) of Gainy, Inc.’s firm brochure for additional disclosures on this topic.
Item 6 Supervision
As the CIO and CCO of Gainy, Inc., Mikhail Stukalo supervises the advisory activities of our firm. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition, Gainy, Inc. maintains compliance policies and procedures designed to detect and prevent violations of federal securities laws and employees are required to certify compliance with the policies and procedures annually.